How to make Agege bread.
Agege Bread is a popular food, it can be eaten with eggs, ewa agoyin, butter, jam , mayonnaise, akara or moimoi.
Whichever way you like to eat your bread , you will surely enjoy it.
This tutorial will put you through on how to make fresh Agege bread at home.
- 5 cups of flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons of yeast.
*1/4 cup of Sugar
*1/2 cup of water
- 1 cup of milk.
*4 tablespoons of butter
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- Sift flour in a bowl, then add salt ,sugar, butter and mix. Let’s say bowl A
*Take another bowl ( Bowl B) beat egg into it, add milk and whisk.
- Mix the ingredients in bowl B into bowl A and add your yeast.
- Mix it till becomes a dough
- Then sprinkle little flour on a flat table or flat surface, then transfer the dough and knead until the dough becomes soft , stretchy and elastic.
- Put the dough in a greased bowl and cover for 1hour for yeast action to perform and make it rise.
- You can divide the dough into smaller pieces and put in the baking pan
- Don’t forget to grease your baking pan with butter before you bake the bread.
- * Bake in oven for 30 minutes.