How to make yoghurt parfait
Yoghurt parfait is packed with a lot of nutrients and vitamins and this makes it healthy
Such as vitamin A, iron, pottasium, Vitamin C, vitamin B6, protein and so on.
Yoghurt partfait is easy to make.
- Sweetened yoghurt
- 8 Dates nuts or almonds
- Wash your apples, then slice the apples, bananas and water melon into smaller portion.
*Also Cut the dates or almonds into tiny portions.
- In a glass cup or tumblers, pour yoghurt into it, it should fill up to quarter of the cup.
*Add 2 teaspoons of granolas.
- Add the banana, watermelon,apples, grapes to it.
- Add the dates or almond to it.
- You can add more yoghurt to it.
- Your yoghurt partfait is ready, you can decide to add strawberry if you like
Leave a Reply