How to make tanfiri or donkwa
Tanfiri is a snack popular with the northern Nigeria, although other tribes do eat it as well. If you have not tasted it before, you can try it and I am sure you will love the taste.
- 200g corn meal(made from roasted corn)
- 65g grounded Peanut/groundnut or you use groundnut powder.
- 2 teaspoons of powdered pepper.
*1 tablespoon of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil. *2 tablespoons of water
- Pour in your blender, corn meal, groundnut , sugar, powdered pepper and blend to achieve a smooth texture.
- Pour out of the blender into a bowl and add water and your vegetable oil.
- Mould into balls.
- Your tanfiri is ready