How to make Baba dudu
Baba dudu is popular candy and this brings back childhood memories.
It is easy to make and cost of making it is cheap.
*Coconut – the quantity depends on the quantity you want to produce
- Sugar- to taste
- Salt- A pinch
- Extract coconut milk from the coconut and put inside a bowl.
- Place pot on fire and boil the coconut milk and scoop out the top white layer ( that is coconut cream) into another pot
- Then add pinch of salt, sugar into the pot of coconut cream and mix together.
- Continue stirring , till the mixtures turn to brown
- Pour on a chopping board, and allow to cool off a bit and then mould into desired shape you want, you can wrap into white nylon
Leave a Reply