How to make ice lolly
This brings back childhood memories and so easy to make. You can sell to school children and earn extra income.
- Powdered Milk- 3 tablespoons.
- Sugar- 3 tablespoons.
- Vanilla essence- 1 teaspoons.
- Food colouring of your choice – 1/4 teaspoon.
- 1 glass cup of water.
If you want more quantities, you can increase your measurements.
- In a clean bowl, add your clean water.
- Add your powdered milk.
- Mix together.
- Then add sugar, vanilla essence, colouring and ensure it is well mixed.
- Put in small nylon and tie the mouth of the nylon.
- Put in freezer to block