How to make bitter leaf soap.
This bitter leaf soap recipe helps to clear pimples, ringworm, rashes, eczema and other skin blemishes
Visible results in few days.
- Bitter leaf- you need to cut plenty bitter leaf and squeeze out the water, it is the water you need- 50 ml of bitter leaf water.
*300ml coconut oil
*400ml olive oil
*100ml almond oil
20ml Castor oil
*100g of Avocado fruit
*110g sodium hydroxide
2 tablespoons of original honey
3 tablespoons of carrot oil.
In a clean bowl, add Avocado pear,200ml of water, add the sodium hydroxide
- Mix with wooden spoon
- Add the bitter leaf water.
- The next thing to add is Coconut oil, Castor oil, Olive oil and Almond oil, honey and Carrot Oil into the mixture as you mix with your wooden spoon or wooden ladle ,the mixture will become thick.
- Then pour the mixture into silicon mould or soap mould.
- Leave it to solidify for 24-48 hours.
The soap will bring out the shape of the silicon mould.
*After it has solidify , remove from the mould, your soap is ready for use
Leave a Reply