How to make cocoyam chips
Cocoyam chips business is a very profitable one as it requires small amount of capital to set up, you do not also need a shop or office before you can start, you can start right From your house and it doesn’t stop you from doing your montly salary job
You can start distributing to schools, kiosk, super market as well as the local market.
This recipe helps your cocoyam chips to taste better than that of others
Ingredients needed are:
- Salt- to taste
- Grounded pepper powder – this should be little,as it is not everyone that likes pepper.
- Peel the back of your cocoyam.
- Rinse it up to 3 to 4 times to be sure there is no dirt or sand in it.
- cut into thin pieces with knife or use this slicer( pictures attached to this post) to cut it into thinner size,this will allow the oil to enter it while frying and allow it to be crispy.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Place vegetable oil on fire,let it heat, then fry your cocoyam chips to be crispy but not burnt.
- Remove from fire and package inside nylon for sale.
Leave a Reply