Carrot Cake Recipe
Carrot cake tastes so lovely, a bite will make you ask for more. It also contains lots of nutrients.
Check out the easiest way to make carrots cake.
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- 4 large eggs.
*2 teaspoons of baking powder.
*2 teaspoons baking soda
*¾ teaspoon of salt.
3 cups of grated carrots (you can grate the carrots in a food processor or blender)
- 2 cups of granulated white sugar.
- 1/2 cup of shredded coconut.
- One teaspoon of cinnamon.
- 150 g of butter.
- Preheat the oven .
*Whisk together the flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda and salt and put aside.
- In another clean bowl, mix together the carrots, chopped coconut.
*Using a mixer, mix the sugar and butter together until it becomes smooth.
- Then add the eggs one after the other and continue to beat until the batter becomes smooth
- Then begin to add the flour mixture.
- Mix only until the dry ingredients disappear.
- Then gently, add in the other ingredients.
- Once the batter is formed,or you have mixed the whole ingredients together.
- Grease your baking pan with butter.
- Pour into the batter ( the flour mixture you mixed ) into a baking pan that you have greased.
- Bake for 30 minutes and check if it is done.
Insert toothpick into it,if it comes out clean that means your cake is ready.
Leave a Reply