How to make Sisi pelebe
Sisi pelebe is a type of candy most children born before the year 2000 love so much, some of us spent our feeding money on it.
Sisi pelebe brings back memories.
Try out this easy steps on how to make Sisi pelebe at home.
*3 cups of roasted groundnut
*1 cup of sugar
- Pound or blend your roasted groundnut.
- Place a clean pot on the fire and add your sugar to it, let it melt.
- Add the blended groundnut to it
- Mix it very well.
- Then roll on rolling pin and cut into your desired shape by using knife.
- Let it cook for few minutes.