I am a big fan of short bread cookies and I have decided that instead of buying why not make it at home especially now that the economy is not smiling.
Check out the recipe if you will also like to make yours.
*1 cup of butter
*¾ cup of icing sugar
*1 teaspoon of vanilla flavour.
*2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
*10 tablespoons of
*A little water .
- Mix butter, icing sugar and vanilla flavour *The begin to add flour, milk and little water and mix to combine.
- Knead it for a few times with your hands to come together. Form a disk, wrap with plastic wrap and keep in cool place to chill for few minutes.
- preheat the oven to and line baking sheets with parchment paper.
*Roll the dough in 1/2 inch thick and cut in any shape of your choice.
*Using a wooden skewer or tooth pick to make dots on it.
- Put the cookies in the baking tray.
- Bake for up to 10 minutes, let it be golden brown.
- Remove from oven, your short bread cookies is ready.
Leave a Reply