How to make soya milk drink
Soya contains protein which is plant-based, and helps to support healthy muscles and other organs. It also contains omega-3 fatty acids and other nutritional benefits.
You can earn an income from making and selling soya milk drink by packaging it for sale.
Check out how to make it.
- Soya beans- the quantity to use is determined by the quantity you want to produce.
*Soak soyabeans in water overnight inside a bowl.
- Rinse the soyabeans.
- Remove the skin.
- Then blend it inside a blender or food processor, add water to it.
*Blend until it becomes smooth.
- Then strain the blended soya beans using butter muslin or a cloth that can serve as a sieve.
- This will help you to extract the milk.
*Heat the strained milk in a pot for few minutes.
- Remove from fire and let it cool.
- You can add sugar to it, if you like it.
- Then put in bottle and put in the freezer. It is best enjoyed when it is cold
Leave a Reply