How to make kokoro Abeokuta
I love kokoro Abeokuta, maybe because my mother is from Abeokuta ( where are my Egba people?)
I look forward to buy it anytime I travel or go out. It is mostly sold by roadside hawkers.
I love the taste and I am sure I am not the only one who loves kokoro , Kokoro has been in existence for long, you can actually make yours at home and for those looking for business to start with low capital, you can start making it and sell at wholesale prices for road side hawkers, you can earn an income from it
Kokoro is easy to make.
- 2 cups of corn powder ( you have to grind your corn into powder form)
*1 tablespoon of Salt.
*Two tablespoons of powder pepper ( if you don’t like pepper you can remove it)
*2 cups of Water
- Mix your corn powder with water to form a paste.
- Pour the paste to a pot and put on fire
- Add pepper, salt and continue stirring it, till the paste become harden.
- Remove from fire
- When it is cool ,use your hand to roll it into stick shape and bend it to form a circle shape and make sure you close the mouth well,so it doesn’t open when you are frying it
- Heat your vegetable oil.
- Then fry the kokoro in the oil.
Leave a Reply