How to make cheese balls at home
Cheese balls is very popular among kids and adults.
You can make for your children as part of their lunch pack
This simple to make and it tastes great.
*A block of cheese
*2 cups of flour
*1 tablespoon of salt
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup of milk
*Three quarter of bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons of pepper
- Mix the flour, pepper and breadcrumbs, salt together in a bowl.
*Mix your milk and egg together, this will be used to coat your cheese so that you can add flour on the cheese, and allow it to stick.
*Then cut your cheese into small squares or any shape you desire.
- Then put it inside the milk and egg to completely cover it, then coat the cheese inside the mixture you prepared in step 1
- Put vegetable oil inside frying pan card place on gas or stove , the vegetable oil should be much.
*Drop the cheese ball inside the oil for about 6-7seconds and remove it.
- You will need to re coat the cheese ball with what you prepared in step 1 as it can melt out of the oil the first time you put it into the oil.
- You will need to keep recoating it
- Fry till it turns golden brown but not burnt
- Remove from fire.