How to make avocado oil
Avocado oil helps to replenish dry skin
, moisturize skin and protect it against skin damage.
Avocado oil is also useful to stop hair breakage
- Peel the avocado to reveal the flesh.
You can use up to 10-15 avocado, depending the quantity of oil you want to produce.
- Use a sharp knife to cut them in half all the way around the pit.With a spoon scoop out the flesh of the avocado and put into a blender to blend.
- Then put in a pot or pan on fire, keep on mixing it ,till the colour changes.
- Then remove the pot from the gas or stove.
- Look for a sieve cloth, put your avocado mixture into it, use your hand to press the avocado to the sieve to extract the oil in it.
- Keep on doing it, till the oil is extracted.
Another method to make your avocado oil is after peeling the avocado to get the flesh, add olive oil to your pot and fry the avocado flesh on low heat.
- Fry till the colour changes .
- Remove from fire and use sieve to separate the oil and the avocado.
- Your avocado oil is ready